So cool! Taking tours of our beautiful roof top terrace and the Blue Angels are practicing for Seafair Weekend!
Especially designed for our residents, our on-line community is your "go-to" resource to find out what's happening at and around your community. We hope to see you here often!
Is your home office one of the messiest spaces in your rental home? Here are some easy ways to clean your gadgets and electronics — and keep your office tidy and germ-free.
- Start by organizing your pesky wires and cords. This will help prevent fire hazards and eliminate the unattractive mess.Invest in some sturdy clips from office supply stores to keep them neatly wound.
- Clean your keyboard. You can’t exactly spray your keyboard with disinfectant, but you can clean it by unplugging it and shaking out the loose dirt. Use canned, compressed air to remove the rest of the dust from between the keys, then give it a wipe-down with a cloth dampened with cleaner.
- Wipe off your computer screen. Use a bit of water and a lint-free cloth. Don’t use cleaner, as it may damage the screen.
- Disinfect your cell phone or landline phone. Do this regularly, as the germs from your mouth spread very easily. Use a disinfectant wipe all over the phone, being careful that no drips get inside of the phone itself.
- Dust. If you have allergies, be sure to dust shelves, floors, and your desk regularly to prevent dust particles from infiltrating your home office.
Just in time for the newest movie to release in theaters this week!
Kick back, relax, and join us for our first movie night on the roof top terrace of building B for Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol. This is the fourth installment of the massively successful Mission Impossible series.
Drinks, popcorn & food at 7PM
Movie on the big screen starts at dusk
Bring your own chairs and blankets
Please RSVP so that we can get a head count
See you there!